America's Cup Match Race
Get ready to batten down the hatches and compete in an authentic America’s Cup Race. Tack and gybe across the harbour and feel the adrenaline, focus and energy it takes to get one of the beautiful yachts across the finish line.
Put your race face on and get into the spirit of the competition. As part of the crew, you must outmaneuver the opposition to win the race. Be part of the action as you take the helm, work the grinders or plan your strategy to take the lead.
Experience the pinnacle of yacht racing. The America's Cup is all about superior design technology, teamwork and a winning strategy. Do you have what it takes?
- No sailing experience is required for this activity
- You are encouraged to bring your own water, dress for the weather conditions on the day and wear flat-soled shoes
- Please be informed that there is no bathroom on-board the sails
Match Races commence at 1400hrs every Saturday during Summer Season 2020/21. Dates will be available for booking once they are confirmed by the operator
What You Get
- Approximately 3 hours of sailing experience that is designed to be as close as you can get to an America's Cup race
- Guidance from professional crew
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your sail.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
220 Quay Street, Viaduct, Auckland 1010, New Zealand