Located on a 350-acre real working farm with spectacular panoramic views of picturesque Lake Rotorua, Agrodome is a must on every visit to Rotorua.
This is New Zealand's best Farm Tour experience - you will get to see more breeds of farm animals than anywhere else. Climb aboard an all-weather comfortable trailer as your knowledgeable guides take you on a journey around the 350-acre working farm. Agrodome is home to hundred of furry and feathery friends, including 26 breeds of sheep, 10 breeds of cattle plus alpaca, llama, horses, goats, deer, donkey, pigs and more.
Explore the fruit orchard and olive grove, and have the chance to taste natural kiwi fruit juice and delicious sweet honey that comes from the farm. Hands-on, entertaining and educational - kids and adults alike love the Farm Tour. Hand-feed the animals, taste the local produce and see a working farm cum orchard in action. It's authentic farming at its best!
Enhanced Mānuka Honey Experience
Agrodome's Farm Tour will feature an enhanced mānuka honey experience showcasing New Zealand's unique and rich history with this precious taonga (treasure). Interactive and engaging, this experience will bring to life the story of mānuka honey, beekeeping and sustainable production in an immersive sensory application, with tastings throughout.
- Farm Tours are conducted in both English and Mandarin
1040hrs, 1210hrs, 1330hrs & 1540hrs
What You Get
- 1-hour guided farm tour at Agrodome in an all-terrain vehicle
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Agrodome
- Farm Show
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the ticketing office on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
141 Western Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua 3010
For directions, please click here.