Agrodome Farm Show
This indoor fun and interactive show is a great introduction to New Zealand farming, and our all-year Nursery gets you up close with our youngest arrivals.
The most popular farming experience in New Zealand, Agrodome hosts over 10 million visitors from all around the world to catch the original Farm Show, hosted by entertaining Farm Presenters and starring a cast of talented animals that are much more than just sheep! Fun and interactive for everyone, you will learn all about New Zealand farming as you watch and participate in a wide range of activities such as sheep-shearing, cow milking, stock auction, baby animal feeding, dog demonstrations and many more. After the show, head outdoors to the paddock for a free live dog trial. See our remarkable farm dogs demonstrate their ability to respond to commands and keep those sheep in line.
Visitors have the chance to interact with a wide range of baby farm animals in our Farmyard Nursery, adjacent to the Farm Show. Get up close and cuddle our youngest arrivals in this year-round nursery - it really doesn't get any cuter!
- Live translation is available in Korean, Mandarin, Japanese, Thai and Indonesian through state-of-the-art sound system
0930hrs, 1100hrs & 1430hrs
What You Get
- 1-hour farm show at Agrodome
- Dog trial demonstration after the show
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Agrodome
- Farm Tour
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the ticketing office on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
141 Western Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua 3010
For directions, please click here.