TSS Earnslaw Cruise with Walter Peak Gourmet BBQ Lunch
For a dining experience like no other, cruise across Lake Wakatipu on the iconic TSS Earnslaw and discover Queenstown’s incomparable fine dining destination.
Cruise aboard the historic TSS Earnslaw across to Walter Peak High Country Farm. Once at the lakeside Colonel’s Homestead Restaurant, savour the delicious aromas as our chef has the best of local produce sizzling away on the grill. Overlooking Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown's alpine scenery, the Colonel’s Homestead at Walter Peak High Country Farm is the perfect place to spend a few hours. Its colonial architecture and sweeping grounds evoke the elegance of a bygone era.
Enjoy a sumptuous lunch menu, enhanced the seasonal menu with new salads, vegetables and a variety of succulent meats cooked on the wood-fired barbeque. Thereafter, an entertaining farm demonstration awaits, or you can explore the beautiful lakeside gardens.
- Bring along some cash to enjoy the delicious food and drinks on board at Promenade Café and Bar
- You are advised to wear or bring along non-slip shoes, warm clothing or jacket, sunscreen or sunglasses, and camera
- For a sample menu, please click here
- The TSS Earnslaw undergoes annual maintenance each year (typically early June to early July). During this period, cruise to Walter Peak is by a smaller motorised boat
TSS Earnslaw departs at 1200hrs daily, with additional departure at 1000hrs on selected dates
What You Get
- Return cruise on-board TSS Earnslaw to and from Walter Peak High Country Farm
- Farm demonstration in Walter Peak High Country Farm
- Gourmet barbeque lunch at the Colonel's Homestead Restaurant - lakeside dining away from the bustle of Queenstown
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown