The Remarkables Scenic Helicopter Flight
See The Remarkables up close on this 20 minute scenic flight and enjoy the view from the tallest mountain range in Wakatipu Basin.
Fly high above Queenstown and Wakatipu Basin with incredible views of Lake Wakatipu, Coronet Peak, the Crown Range and Cecil Peak. Your pilot will land you on the Remarkables Spur, unique in being one of only two mountain ranges in the world that runs directly north to south, where you will have time to soak in the panoramic views and take plenty of photos.
- We strongly recommend that you make your bookings in advance and for the start of your Queenstown itinerary as in rare occasions that the operator is unable to fly due to adverse weather, you can be rescheduled for another day. Alternatively, if you would prefer, you will be refunded in full
- Your packing list for the alpine environment outdoors should include the following: comfortable walking shoes/boots, windproof jacket, warm clothing, camera, sunglasses, hat, sunblock
- Please be advised to call the operator at least 24 hours prior to departure for a weather check, to reconfirm booking details and to receive confirmation of departure time. This will allow alternative flight arrangements to be made if weather condtions were unfavourable. The toll-free contact number is 0800 801 616
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and Accommodation Details
The Remarkables Helicopter Flight commences every hour daily from 0800 - 1700 hrs
What You Get
- Approximately 20-minute scenic helicopter flight to The Remarkables
- Return hotel transfers from Queenstown
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
35 Lucas Place, Queenstown Airport, Frankton, Queenstown
You will be picked up by the operator from your Queenstown accommodation.