The Ledge and Nevis Swing Combo
Hop on not one, but two exhilarating Swings in one day with this thrilling combo.
The Ledge Swing
Want to swing 400 metres above Queenstown? Then come to the Ledge Sky Swing based right in the heart of Queenstown. Ride the scenic Skyline Gondola to our purpose-built location and enjoy the best views in Queenstown as you are harnessed in.
Find yourself hanging over Queenstown, before pulling the quick release cord and setting the action in motion. That’s right, you release yourself! Just as your brain convinces you the fall will never stop, you begin arching out 400 metres over Queenstown.
Start your experience by walking across a 70m suspension bridge to the Launch Pad, where you will be suspended high above the valley floor. Experience a massive rush of adrenaline as you find yourself released and swinging down to the valley floor in an epic 300m arc. Before you know it, you are swooping towards the oncoming cliff face.
There’s only one word to describe this swing – EPIC!
- Please ensure you wear flat, secure and enclosed footwear. Winter can get very cold, so we recommend layering up and wearing a jacket
- The time selected while booking is for The Ledge Swing. You can choose to go for your Nevis Swing either before or after your Swing.
- The Ledge Swing usually takes approximately an hour. You are strongly recommended to give yourself ample time to catch the Swing Bus from Queestown Bungy Centre
- You have to weigh between 30kg and 107kg to participate in Ledge Swing, and between 35kg and 220kg to particpate in Nevis Swing
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number, Age and Weight of all participants
- You are more than welcome to accompany your family and/or friends on their Ledge Swing experience; swing spectating is free and you'll get an awesome view whilst you're there
- Spectators for Nevis Swing will require a ticket. Spectators will experience the Nevis Playground, including going over to the Nevis Pod - a very cool experience even if "Swinging" is not your forte
- Ledge Swing is located up at Skyline Queenstown. Tickets for the Skyline gondola are available here
The Ledge Swing: 1000hrs, 1200hrs, and 1430hrs daily, except Christmas Day
Nevis Swing: Nevis Swing commences from 0800hrs, in intervals of 40 minutes. The last session is at 1440hrs.
What You Get
- 47m Ledge Swing and 300m Nevis Swing for 1 person
- Return transport to Nevis Swing launch site
- Trucker Caps
- Skyline Gondola ride up to Ledge Swing
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The Ledge Swing: Take the Skyline Gondola up to reach the Ledge Swing.
Nevis Swing: The Swing Bus departs from the Queenstown Bungy Centre, Corner of Shotover and Camp Streets, Queenstown. Please ensure you check-in 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot.