The Grand Circle
Circle the whole of stunning Queenstown from above and discover the enormity of the Lake Wakatipu. End on a high note with an alpine landing high above the town.
Queenstown’s beauty comes from the diverse landscapes of the Wakatipu Basin. Fly past the canyons of the Shotover River, the ski slopes of Coronet Peak, and rural retreats and villages that Queenstowners call home. Land high above Queenstown on a craggy mountain precipice and, during winter, stand in snow as you take in the striking views.
- Your packing list should include the following: warm clothing, sturdy covered shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen, camera
- Children aged 3 and below are required to sit on an adult's knee; children above 15kg will require their own seat
- All helicopter flights are subject to favourable weather conditions. If your flight is cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Flights, landings and routes may vary due to weather and at the pilot’s discretion
- Please be advised that iPads and selfie sticks are not allowed on board for safety reasons
0900hrs, 1100hrs, 1300hrs, 1500hrs daily
Check-in closes 30 minutes prior to departure time.
What You Get
- Scenic helicopter ride (approximately 30 minutes) around the whole of Queenstown
- Alpine landing (subject to seasonality)
- Informative pilot commentary
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher on the day of your flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The Helicopter Line Base, Lucas Place, Queenstown, New Zealand