This is New Zealand’s highest commercial launch site from the top of Coronet Peak.
With the highest commercial take-off in New Zealand, the operator will drive you to one of the launch areas on Coronet Peak, ranging from 3,750 feet to 4,100 feet high. Your pilot will then gently guide you through the steps required to become airborne, so you can enjoy the breathtaking views from Coronet Peak across the Queenstown Surrounds. Your friendly and professional team of tandem pilots are highly experienced and will ensure your experience will be one to remember!
- Warm clothing and covered footwear are recommended
- Gloves and jackets can be provided on request
- Participants must be at least 4 years old; parents' or guardian's consent is required for participants under 16 years of age to participate
- You will be required to commplete a waiver and medical condition disclosure form
- If you want to accompany your family and friends on their paragliding, you are welcome to take the complimentary shuttle service from the operator's shop. This will depend on the bus vacancy on the day itself
- The maximum weight for paragliders is 130kg
Paragliding departs daily (1 October to 30 April) every 1.5 hours from 0900hrs to 1930hrs
What You Get
- Up to 20 minutes of flight time
- Choose from 2 altitudes - 3,750 feet or 4,100 feet!
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Queenstown accommodation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
26b Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand