Adding a New Zealand skydive experience to your extreme activity resume is easy with Skydive Wanaka.
Your New Zealand skydive experience commences with a briefing inside your very own cabin of adventure! The video will tell you what you’ve let yourself in for, and will also explain the camera options available for purchase. Once you’ve checked in, meet your skydiving instructor - also known as your BEAUTIFUL STRANGER! Your instructor has many thousands of skydives under his belt and is ready to ensure you have the best skydive in New Zealand.
Take to the skies in a Cessna Caravan, offering a comfortable, quick flight to altitude and maximum opportunity to take in the jaw-dropping views on the way up to your chosen skydive altitude. The flight to altitude takes 10 to 15 minutes, during which you can enjoy unrivalled and uninterrupted views of Wanaka’s world-renowned lakes and mountains, the Upper Clutha river, and, on a clear day, Mount Cook.
Move toward the plane’s now-open door, securely harnessed to your highly-qualified tandem skydiving instructor. Pause on the edge and then...SENSORY OVERLOAD! You’re flying through the air at 200km/h! You’re not falling – you’re flying, and the view is truly INCREDIBLE. Your adrenaline is flowing as your senses try to process the intensity of the experience.
Shortly after, your parachute activates. You enjoy the view as you float – exhilarated – toward the ground. Enjoy the best of skydive Wanaka!
- There is no age requirement/limit for children. As long as they can fasten their seat belts, they are able to participate!
- Please be informed that the weight limit is 30kg to 115kg. Children must be able to wear parachute straps to participate
- Extra fees will be charged on-site for the following:
- 95kg - 104.9kg: 50 NZD
- 105kg - 115kg: 75 NZD
- Skydiving will be cancelled due to weather and other force majeure reasons. In such unlikely events, full refund will be provided
- Freefall time for a skydiving height of 15,000ft is about 60 seconds
Pickup shuttle service departs at 0730hrs and 1300hrs daily
What You Get
- Skydive from either 9000ft, 12000ft or 15000ft above Wanaka
- All skydiving equipment and safety gear
- Return transportation to skydive drop zone from Queenstown
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your skydive.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
35 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Pickup only from NZONE Skydive Queenstown officex