Shotover Canyon Swing
Trust us, you won’t regret it – for freefall without equal this’ll be the heartpounding highlight of your life.
This is an intense, "undie staining" adrenaline stimulation activity achieved by launching yoiurself from a cliff 109m over the famous Shotover River. After leaping off the platform you will experience a 60m vertical fall, rushing past the rocky cliff so close you will think you can touch it. From there, you will undergo the super-smooth transition from freefall to a 200m swing - the ground will rush up as you soar across the mighty Shotover River.
We make it fun jumping off the cliff. Why not ride off on a trike or with a bin on your head? Don’t worry though, we are still a bit traditional with forwards and backwards styles too. For those whose feet just won’t leave the safety of the ground, we have cutaway options. There’s a jumpstyle for everyone - the hard part is choosing.
- Minimum age for participation is 10 years old; participants under 16 years old must obtain parental or guardian consent
- Cameras can be worn with hands-free mounts. No selfie sticks are permitted
- Covered shoes are to be worn
- Dress for the weather - an extra layer is always handy
- Please be informed that you cannot participate if you are pregnant
Shotover Canyon Swing operates daily (except Christmas Day), at every 30 minutes from 0830 - 1730 hrs
Please allow 2.5 hours for the entire experience.
What You Get
- Return transport to and from Queenstown town centre
- 200m Canyon Swing
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
- Souvenir photographs and videography
How to Use
Please present your printed voucher to the operator on the day of your swing.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
34 Shotover Street, Queenstown