Shotover Canyon Fox & Swing Combo
Combine The Fox and Canyon Swing together and get two amazing activities wrapped up in one awesome experience in spectacular scenery.
The Canyon Fox is a great warm up for the Canyon Swing; the adrenaline will be pumping and you will be ready to take on your next challenge.
Shotover Canyon Fox is the world’s only zipline with freefall, and at 182m above the canyon floor, this is New Zealand’s highest. Our uniquely designed launch rail allows you to run or slide into the canyon. Once you reach the end of the platform, you will freefall for 5m onto the cable before zipping across to the other side at speeds of up to 70km/h. The fun doesn't end here - now you have to get to your Canyon Swing platform at 138m high.
Shotover Canyon Swing is an intense, "undie staining" adrenaline stimulation activity achieved by launching yoiurself from a cliff 109m over the famous Shotover River. After leaping off the platform you will experience a 60m vertical fall, rushing past the rocky cliff so close you will think you can touch it. From there, you will undergo the super-smooth transition from freefall to a 200m swing - the ground will rush up as you soar across the mighty Shotover River.
- Minimum age for participation is 10 years old; participants under 16 years old must obtain parental or guardian consent
- Minimum and maximum weight for participation is 35kg and 125kg respectively
- Cameras can be worn with hands-free mounts. No selfie sticks are permitted
- Covered shoes are to be worn
- Dress for the weather - an extra layer is always handy
- Please be informed that you cannot participate if you are pregnant
For this combo, the first activity, Shotover Canyon Fox, commences every 60 minutes from 0900 - 1500 hrs
Please allow 3.5 hours for the entire experience.
What You Get
- Return transport to and from Queenstown town centre
- 2 ziplines down - 182m and 138m high
- 200m Canyon Swing
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
- Souvenir photographs and videography
How to Use
Please present your printed voucher to the operator on the day of your swing.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
34 Shotover Street, Queenstown