Queenstown Wine Trail - The Original Tour
Take this afternoon tour and experience the true flavour of our local pinot noir and other wine varietals at three premium vineyards.
Enjoy a guided tour through the vines and into New Zealand’s largest underground wine cave. This relaxing tour travels just a short distance from Queenstown, where you will be given in-depth wine tastings and presentation at each vineyard. You have plenty of time to unwind; get yourself a winery lunch or sample a selection of local cheeses. Craft beer tastings are also available; there is an opportunity to substitute wine tasting for beer.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Accommodation Details
Tour departs Queenstown at 1300hrs daily
Please allow approximately 4.5 hours for the entire tour.
What You Get
- Hosted tastings at 3 wineries with around 15 tastings
- Underground wine cave tour
- Complimentary pickup and dropoff at selected Queenstown accommodation or central Queenstown
- Light lunch (at your own expense)
- Cheese tasting & craft beer
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up by the tour operator from your accommodation on the day of your tour.
Should you choose not to opt for hotel pickup, please make your way to The Station Building in central Queenstown 30 minutes before your tour for location pickup.