Queenstown Nevis Thrillogy
Go big or go home! This Thrillogy isn't for the faint-hearted.
Take on the Nevis Swing - the most famous swing in the world; go full throttle with a 134m Bungy (the highest in New Zealand); get an insane ride on the most extreme catapult in the world, propelling you 150m up and out across the Nevis Valley and reaching speeds of up to 100km/h in 1.5 seconds flat.
For more information on each activity, check out the Nevis Bungy, Nevis Swing and Nevis Catapult.
- Please ensure you wear flat, secure and enclosed footwear. Winter can get very cold, so we recommend layering up and wearing a jacket
- You have to be between 45kg and 127kg to participate in Nevis Bungy/Catapult, and between 35kg and 220kg to participate in Nevis Swing
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number, Weight of all participants & Preferred Bungy timeslot for your first activity (Bungy/Swing/Catapult)
- You will complete all 3 experiences before taking the return shuttle down to Queenstown
- If you wish to accompany your family and/or friends on their Nevis Bungy experience, please purchase a "Spectator" ticket
- Spectators will experience the Nevis Playground, including going over to the Nevis Pod - a very cool experience even if "Bungying" is not your forte
Nevis Bungy/Swing: Nevis Bungy commences from 0800hrs, in intervals of 40 minutes. The last session is at 1440hrs.
Nevis Catapult: Nevis Catapult commences from 0920hrs, in intervals of 40 minutes. The last session is at 1440hrs.
Please allow approximately 4 hours for all 3 experiences.
What You Get
- Nevis Bungy, Swing and Catapult for 1 person
- Souvenir t-shirts and trucker cap
- Return transport from Queenstown town centre
- Return transport for Kawarau Bridge Bungy
- Skyline Gondola ride up for The Ledge Bungy
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The Bungy Bus departs from the Queenstown Bungy Centre, Corner of Shotover and Camp Streets, Queenstown.
Please ensure you check-in 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot for the first activity.