Queenstown Nevis Swing
Introducing the most famous swing in the world - it’s big, bad and loud (if you consider the shriek of every person who’s had a go). Swing by yourself or tandem with a friend - forwards, backwards, upside down - you choose.
Start your experience by walking across a 70m suspension bridge to the Launch Pad, where you will be suspended high above the valley floor. Experience a massive rush of adrenaline as you find yourself released and swinging down to the valley floor in an epic 300m arc. Before you know it, you are swooping towards the oncoming cliff face.
There’s only one word to describe this swing – EPIC! Brave it alone or take a friend for a tandem swing!
- Please ensure you wear flat, secure and enclosed footwear. Winter can get very cold, so we recommend layering up and wearing a jacket
- Minimum age for participation is 10 years old
- Children aged 14 and below require an adult to sign consent at check-in and accompany them on their experience
- You have to be between 35kg and 220kg to participate in Nevis Swing
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and Weight of all participants
- If you wish to accompany your family and/or friends on their Nevis Bungy experience, please purchase a "Spectator" ticket
- Spectators will experience the Nevis Playground, including going over to the Nevis Pod - a very cool experience even if "Swinging" is not your forte
Nevis Swing commences from 0800hrs, in intervals of 40 minutes.
The last session is at 1440hrs.
Please allow 4 hours for the entire experience.
What You Get
- 300m Swing for 1 or 2 person(s)
- Return Transport
- Trucker Cap
- Photography and videography services
- Food and beverages
- Other personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The Swing Bus departs from the Queenstown Bungy Centre, Corner of Shotover and Camp Streets, Queenstown.
Please ensure you check-in 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot.