Mount Cook Scenic Flight
An unforgettable scenic flight seeing adventure into the heart of the Southern Alps and around New Zealand's tallest mountain, Mt Cook.
Only from the air can you truly appreciate the immense scale and spectacular grandeur of this region.
From Queenstown along the main divide to the Aoraki / Mount Cook national park, your pilot will point out New Zealand's highest mountains, largest glaciers, vast snow fields, beautiful turquoise glacial lakes, intricate river systems, glacial formed valleys and, towering above it all at over 12,000 feet tall, Aoraki / Mount Cook. All seats aboard our aircraft are window seats and your pilot will provide an interesting and informative commentary.
- Departure time for scenic flights is as per demand and can be arranged by you! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Preferred timeslot for your scenic flight
- Please be advised to allow approximately 3 hours for your scenic flight. Your flight time is about 2 hours
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and Accommodation Details in Queenstown for us to arrange your return accommodation transfers with the flight operators
- The scenic flight is free of charge for infants aged 2 and below, provided they sit on an adult's lap and do not take up a seat. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how many infants there are
Departure time is as per demand and can be arranged by you
What You Get
- Scenic flight of approximately 2 hours from Queenstown to overfly Mount Cook, before returning to Queenstown
- Complimentary transport between your accommodation and Queenstown Airport
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your jet boat ride.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up by your tour operator from your accommodation in Queenstown.