Minus 5º ICE BAR Antarctic Experience
A family experience, a pre-dinner chilly cocktail, or a "cool" start to a lively night on the town, Minus 5º ICE BAR is Queenstown’s COOLEST experience you’ll never forget.
On arrival in the famous Steamer Wharf, meet your Ice Hosts in our reception area where you will be greeted with smiles and checked-in for your Antarctic Experience. You will be fitted out in cozy custom-made jackets, Ugg-style winter boots and gloves. Your host will then lead you and your group into the ice bar for a quick briefing, before being immersed into our icy wonderland.
Once inside, be absorbed in a world crafted purely of ice, where everything from the walls and furniture to the bar are hand-crafted from over 18 tonnes of crystal clear ice! You will get to interact with intricately carved ice sculptures while enjoying a delicious cocktail (or non-alcoholic mocktail) served in a glass made entirely of ice! Take as many photos of the icy blue hues as your camera can handle! Forgot your camera? No worries! One of our hosts will be on hand to snap a professional photo of you and your mates, available for purchase at a budget friendly price on your way out.
Take home a piece of your Minus 5º ICE BAR experience: from souvenir photo packs, to Russian Hats and memorabilia from our store, we can help you keep a little bit of the icy adventure alive! Check out some of our available merchandise here.
- Temperature ranges from -5ºC to -10ºC. The operator will provide you with everything to transform you into an eskimo - nice and warm!
Minus 5º ICE BAR admits visitors every half an hour from 1400 - 2100 hrs
What You Get
- Admission into the ICE BAR
- Cocktail/Mocktail (dependent on ticket type)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from ICE BAR
- Souvenirs in gift shop
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
88 Beach Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Minus 5º ICE BAR is next to TSS Earnslaw.