Milford Sound with Fiordland Lodge Lunch Charter
Make the most of your visit to Queenstown and Milford Sound with this charter!
Fly from Queenstown over the Wakatipu Basin towards Luna Ridge to take in views of Lake Wakatipu and up towards Glenorchy and Milford Sound. View the magnificent Rees and Dart river valleys as you fly past Mt Earnslaw to make our way into the Aspiring National park, past the Forbes Mountain range and then landing on a remote West Coast beach to collect your crayfish.
From here, we fly the length of Milford Sound before landing at Lake Erskine to join the top of Lake Te Anau and descending into Fiordland Lodge for a sumptuous gourmet lunch. Our departure will take us over the rolling Southland Farmland, before joining the Humbolts mountain range and the Mavora lakes. As Lake Wakatipu comes into view, we will land at 5,000 feet above the lake at Cecil Peak Ledge before a short flight back to Queenstown Airport.
- Your packing list should include the following: warm clothing, sturdy covered shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen, camera
- Each helicopter can hold up to 5 passengers (infants aged 3 and below included), or a combined weight of 400kg. Within that, 2 passengers must not exceed a combined weight of 153kg in order to occupy the front two seats. To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number, Weight of all passengers & Accommodation Details
- All helicopter flights are subject to favourable weather conditions. If your flight is cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Flights, landings and routes may vary due to weather and at the pilot’s discretion
- Please be advised that iPads and selfie sticks are not allowed on board for safety reasons
You will be informed of the pickup time by the operator nearer to date.
What You Get
- Private helicopter charter, with multiple scenic stops along the sightseeing route
- Lunch at Fiordland Lodge
- Alcohol (beer and wine)
- Informative pilot commentary
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher on the day of your charter.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The helicopter departs at The Helicopter Line Base, Lucas Place, Queenstown, New Zealand. You will be picked up at your accommodation prior to the charter.