Milford Sound Scenic Flight & Cruise (Departure from Queenstown)
This scenic flight connection between Queenstown and Milford Sound is the ultimate way to experience the drama and vastness of New Zealand’s dramatic alpine scenery.
After flying into Milford Sound, embark on a 100-minute Scenic Cruise from the comfort of a spacious and modern boat. From purpose-built observation lounges and large decks, you’ll see just what makes the New Zealand landscape so incredible – the sheer cliffs, massive waterfalls, glaciers and rainforest. Keen eyes may observe seals basking on the rocks or the local pod of dolphins streaking through the Sound. During your Milford Sound sightseeing cruise, your boat crew provides commentaries in several languages. They’ll make sure you don’t miss the photo-worthy highlights, including Mitre Peak and the Pembroke Glacier.
As Milford Sound drifts by, prepare to conclude your last leg of the tour with a scenic flight over Milford Sound as your flight brings you back to Queenstown.
- Infants aged 3 and below are free of charge. However they still require tickets; to complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number, No. of Infant tickets required and Accommodation details (for arrangement of return transfers)
- A one-way scenic flight takes 35 minutes
- There is complimentary coffee and tea on-board your scenic cruise
- Snacks and beverages (from a licensed bar) are available for purchase on-board
- Commentary available in other languages: Mandarin, Japanese, Korean. Please enquire on-site
Coach departs from Milford Sound Flights Queenstown Hangar at 1000hrs (1200hrs for May 2020 onwards)
What You Get
- Return hotel transfers and transportation from Queenstown area to scenic flight departure point
- Return scenic flight back to Milford Sound
- Scenic cruise of approximately 1 hour 40 minutes
- Picnic Lunch
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher at the meeting point to exchange for your tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hotel pickup/dropoff available. You will be advised at the point of booking on where your pickup/dropoff location will be (depending on your accommodation)