Milford Sound Scenic Cruise with International Buffet Lunch (Departure from Queenstown)
The best way to enjoy the Milford Road, one of the world’s finest alpine roads without having to worry about the often tricky driving conditions, is on one of these coaches! Treat yourself to a savoury International Buffet Lunch at Milford Sound!
Visit the amazing Milford Road in comfort and style in a glass-roofed coach and take it all in. Absorb your surroundings as you listen to the fun and fact-filled commentary from the driver - they know all the right places to stop and take in the magnificent views of the Milford Road.
From purpose-built observation lounges and large decks, you’ll see just what makes the New Zealand landscape so incredible – the sheer cliffs, massive waterfalls, glaciers and rainforest. Keen eyes may observe seals basking on the rocks or the local pod of dolphins streaking through the Sound. During your Milford Sound sightseeing cruise, your boat crew provides commentaries in several languages. They’ll make sure you don’t miss the photo-worthy highlights, including Mitre Peak and the Pembroke Glacier.
As Milford Sound drifts by, a wide selection of hot and cold dishes freshly prepared on-board by our chefs awaits you. Some "must-try" specialties include steamed South Island fish, Green Lip Mussels, Southland Beef (or Venison Dish), Cardrona Merino Lamb, wth New Zealand local fresh fruit and Pure New Zealand Ice Cream.
- Infants aged 4 and below are free of charge. However they still require tickets; to complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number, No. of Infant tickets required and Accommodation details (for arrangement of return transfers)
- It takes approximately 5 to 6 hours from Queenstown to Milford Sound
- There is complimentary coffee and tea on-board
- Snacks and beverages (from a licensed bar) are available for purchase on-board
- Commentary available in other languages: Mandarin, Japanese, Korean. Please enquire on-site
- Luxury coaches also depart daily from Te Anau
Coach departs from Real Journeys Visitor Centre - Queenstown at 0655hrs (0720hrs for March 2020)
What You Get
- Scenic cruise of approximately 1 hour 40 minutes
- International Buffet Lunch
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Queenstown area, with scenic sightseeing stops on the way to Milford Sound
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher at the meeting point to exchange for your tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hotel pickup/dropoff available. You will be advised at the point of booking on where your pickup/dropoff location will be (depending on your accommodation)