Kawarau Zipride (with Return Transfers from Queenstown)
Whether you’re a family with kids or a family of mates, have a whale of time bolting down the Zipride at over 60km/h. Don't worry about transport - we've got it sorted. The Zipride Bus is free, whether you're Zipriding or not.
The Kawarau Zipride is an innovative and exhilarating family activity that allows up to 6 people at once to Zip alongside the stunning Kawarau River. Kids from as young as 8 years of age can experience that rush of adrenaline in a safe but fun way. Our Zipride is totally unique and needs to be experienced to understand that there is more than one way to test your limits! Reach speeds of up to 60km/h as you zip along as Superman or Batman, whilst racing your friends and family! Guaranteed fun for everyone.
- Please ensure you wear flat, secure and enclosed footwear
- Winter can get very cold, so we recommend layering up and wearing a jacket
- Minimum age for participation is 8 years old. Children aged 8 and 9 years old must ride tandem with an adult; children aged 14 and below require an adult to sign consent at check-in and accompany them on their experience
- All participants have to weigh between 30kg and 150kg
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Weight of all participants
Your Zipride Bus departs daily at 0920hrs, 1040hrs, 1200hrs, 1320hrs & 1440hrs. There is no Zipride on Christmas Day (25 December)
Please ensure you check-in 30 minutes prior to your bus departure.
What You Get
- 130m Bungy for 1 person
- Return transfer from Queenstown
- Photography and videography services
- Food and beverages
- Other personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Queenstown Bungy Centre, Corner of Shotover & Camp Streets, Queenstown