Kawarau Bridge Bungy (with Return Transfers from Queenstown)
As you shuffle out to the edge of the bridge, heart pounding and mind racing, remember this – you’ve found yourself at the World Home of Bungy. Don't worry about transport - we've got it sorted. The Bungy Bus is free, whether you're Jumping or not.
If you’ve heard of Bungy, then you’ve heard of the Kawarau Bridge. Home to the world’s first and most famous of leaps, located 43m above the Kawarau River, you can Bungy forwards, backwards, by yourself or with a friend - it's all up to you. The Kawarau Bridge Bungy is also the only Bungy in Queenstown that allows water-touches and tandem jumps. Located at the gateway to Queenstown, it’s an essential component of every tourist’s itinerary.
- Winter can get very cold, so we recommend layering up and wearing a jacket
- Minimum age for participation is 10 years old. Children aged 14 and below require an adult to sign consent at check-in and accompany them on their experience
- You have to be between 35kg and 235kg to participate in Kawarau Bridge Bungy
- Tandem Bungy option is available - please enquire on-site. For Tandem Bungy, each jumper must weigh between 35kg and 117kg. The maximum combined weight of both jumpers must not exceed 235kg and the weight difference between them must not exceed 30kg
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and Weight of all participants
Your Bungy Bus departs daily at 0920hrs, 1040hrs, 1200hrs, 1320hrs & 1440hrs. There is no Bungy on Christmas Day (25 December)
Please ensure you check-in 30 minutes prior to your bus departure.
What You Get
- 43m Bungy for 1 person
- Return transport
- Bungy Jumper T-Shirt
- Photography and videography services
- Food and beverages
- Other personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Queenstown Bungy Centre, Corner of Shotover & Camp Streets, Queenstown