Indoor Junior Go Karting in Queenstown
Game Over is New Zealand’s best indoor Kart racing, and racing at Game Over is an experience like no other.
Your race takes place on an incredible 290-metre track which has it all: a bridge, an LED-lit tunnel, challenging turns and long straights. To accommodate guests of varying skill levels, your karts can be programmed to a variety of preset speeds. Adult karts will hit speeds up to 45km/h, while junior karts will hit speeds up to 35km/h.
G0-Karting at Game Over is sure to impress amateurs and experienced racers alike!
- Please be advised that the minimum age for participation is 8 years old and minimum height is 120cm
- 1 warm-up lap will be done before the commencement of the activity
- Up to 8 people can race at a time
- Enclosed footwear must be worn; no sandals or slippers are permitted
- For safety reasons and to ensure a high-quality experience, adults and juniors do not race at the same time - no exceptions!
1000 - 1900 hrs daily
Anzac Day (1300 - 1900 hrs)
Christmas Day, 25 Dec (Closed)
What You Get
- 1 race of up to 10 laps for one person
- Helmet and other safety equipment
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
14 Red Oaks Drive Frankton, Queenstown
For directions, please click here.