Highlands Go Karting
Highlands Go-Karts is an exhilarating, sensorial experience that is fast becoming one of the most popular experiences in New Zealand.
Go-karting is a thrilling hands-on experience you can either enjoy solo or with the help of your family and friends. With a great collection of top-quality, German-build Rimo karts capable of speeds of up to 50km/h, challenge your family and friends on 672 cubic metres of concrete jungle, edge with 4,830 tyres - an impressive facility all around!
- For drivers, minimum age is 10 years old and minimum height is 140cm; for passengers, minimum age is 6 years old and minimum height is 120cm
- Please be informed that go-karting will be cancelled during bad weather - you will be contacted by the operator when it happens
- Please be informed not to wear loose clothing, and to wear covered footwear when participating in go-karting
Highlands Go Karting operates daily every 15 minutes from 1030 to 1600 hrs
What You Get
- 10-minute session in German-built Rimo kart
- All safety equipment
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Highlands Motorsport Park, Corner SH6 & Sandflat Road, Cromwell, Otago, New Zealand