Gibbston Valley Winery and Cave Tour
Tour the original Home Block vineyard and taste wine in New Zealand’s largest wine cave. Don't leave without letting the wine experts at Cellar Door take you through the finer points of wine tasting.
You will be taken through the oldest vines in Central Otago, learn about our winemaking process and go inside New Zealand's largest wine cave. To top it all off, enjoy 4 tastings of award-winning wines.
- For health and safety reasons, children under the age of 16 years old are not allowed on this tour
- The tour operator is providing a shuttle service from Queenstown to Gibbston. Please click here for more information
Tour commences at 1200hrs & 1600hrs daily, except during selected holidays (Good Friday, ANZAC Day, Queen's Birthday, Christmas Day)
What You Get
- 45-minute tour of the vineyard, winery and wine cave
- 4 tastings of award-winning wines
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from tour departure point
- Personal expenses
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Gibbston Valley Winery
1820 State Highway 6, Queenstown, New Zealand 9371