Kaikoura Sea Fishing Tour with Captain Steve
Welcome aboard the Rodfather for the ultimate Kaikoura fishing charter experience.
Kaikoura is the only seaside town where the mountains meet the sea. Kaikoura has one of the most diverse marine environments in the world. The township is located right under the mountains and only a short distance from the deep underwater Kaikoura canyons, home to many marine mammals (like the mighty sperm whale, dolphins and seals) and a vast array of sea birds like the spectacular Royal Albatross.
This popular two-hour trip targets species such as the Blue Cod, Perch and, of course, the famous Kaikoura delicacy - New Zealand Lobster and Crayfish.
- Your packing list should include: sunglasses, sunscreen, and medicine for motion sickness (if required)
- It can get really cold on the water during winter - you are strongly encouraged to bring some warm windproof clothes and good footwear
- Children aged 5 and below are free of charge but for accurate headcount, the operator needs to know the number of children on-board. Should you be bringing any children aged 5 and below, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and No. of Children aged 5 and below
- It is not guaranteed that every participant will take home a lobster or crayfish
0800hrs, 1015hrs, 1230hrs, 1445hrs
Kaikoura Sea Fishing Tour does not operate for the month of July. It resumes on 1 August.
What You Get
- Approximately 2 hours of sea angling
- All fishing equipment
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
South Bay Main Marina, Moa Road, Kaikoura 7300
For directions, please click here.