Trial Flight - Learn to Fly a Helicopter
Have you ever wanted to learn to fly a helicopter or wondered what it might be like? Here is your chance to find out!
A trial flight puts you safely behind the dual controls of a Robinson 22 helicopter for a 30-minute flight with an instructor beside you the whole time, guiding you through your take-off, hover, flight and landing. Our excellent, highly-qualified instructors will also give you a briefing before and after the flight, making this experience one to remember.
- Please allow 1 hour for the entire experience
- Robison 22, a teaching model, is a two-person model and cannot carry passengers in the back row
- Participants must be over 140cm tall and weigh less than 105kg
There are 2 trial flights daily at 0900hrs & 1300hrs
What You Get
- 30-minute guided helicopter flight with a highly-qualified instructor
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your trial flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
73 Grays Road, Yaldhurst, Christchurch Airport