Christchurch Grand Tour
Get the flavour of Christchurch city without fuss on this one-day tour.
Board our luxury coach for an interactive and fun guided tour of Christchurch. Let us show you the best Christchurch has to offer: beautiful parks and gardens, quaint seaside suburbs and superb views of the city and surrounds. Your tour explains about the plans for the rejuvenation of the city following the major earthquakes of 2010 & 2011, and also includes Christchurch’s four premium attractions – Punting on the Avon, the Tram, the Gondola and the Botanic Gardens Tour. It’s the very best way to enjoy Christchurch at the best price!
- Punting on the Avon
- Christchurch Tram
- Christchurch Botanic Gardens Tour
- Christchurch Gondola
- Sumner Seaside Villages - your tour includes the delightful seaside village of Sumner with its boutique shops, cafes and restaurants situated across from the beach
- Re:START City Centre - your tour ends here and you will have the luxury of time to explore the new city centre of Christchurch. Constructed of "designer" shipping containers, this development is breathing new life into the devastated centre of town and is a clever example of Christchurch's vision for recovery
Please be advised that the tour agenda is subject to change from the operator without prior notice.
- Complimentary accommodation pickup is offered from selected Christchurch accommodation providers, starting at 09:00am (this must be pre-arranged). Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Accommodation Details
- If you are not utilising the complimentary accommodation pickup, please meet with the tour group at 7 Rolleston Ave, Christchurch Central, Christchurch
1000 -1530 hrs (approximately)
Tour departs daily except 25 December.
What You Get
- 5-hour luxury coach tour with guide
- Admission to all attractions stated in the itinerary
- Selected accommodation pickup starting from 0900hrs (you must inform and confirm with us at time of booking)
- Attractions and activities not stated in the itinerary
- Food & beverages
- Personal expenses
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Tour commences from the final pickup location is at Rolleston Avenue, outside the i-Site beside the Museum at 1000hrs
*There will be selected accommodation pickups starting at approximately 0900hrs.