Christchurch City Scenic Flight
There is no better way to see our beautiful and vibrant city than flying above it in the comfort of a helicopter.
Christchurch is known for its English heritage and fondly referred to as the Garden City due to its abundance of wide ranging parks and trees. The lush banks of the serpentine Avon River and the beautiful botanical gardens are truly a delight to see from above. Our expert pilots will inform and entertain you with all the latest facts and points of interest such as the Cathedral, new landmarks including the library and the vision for the future of this thriving city. The next treat is the spectacular scenery of Banks Peninsula, which is formed from three dormant volcanoes, where you will also see the busy Port of Lyttelton.
On the return leg, enjoy a bird’s eye view of the estuary and coastline before you return via the seaside suburbs of Sumner and Redcliffs.
- Due to safety reasons, the weight limit for passengers is 130kg
- Children aged 3 and below are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
There are 2 scenic flights daily at 0900hrs & 1300hrs
What You Get
- 20-minute scenic helicopter flight around Christchurch
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your scenic flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
73 Grays Road, Yaldhurst, Christchurch Airport