Canterbury Winery Heli-tour
Enjoy the thrill of a helicopter flight to one of our region’s finest wineries for lunch and arrive like a rock star!
Enjoy a helicopter flight to one of our region’s world-renowned wineries to enjoy beautiful food and award-winning wines in magnificent locations. Choose from two stunning wineries:
Pegasus Bay Winery is rated one of New Zealand’s top five wineries and was the winner of the 2012 Cuisine Magazine New Zealand Winery Restaurant of the year.
Waipara Hills Winery established in 2001 and recipient to over 500 medals, Waipara Hills has a fine reputation for crafting rich aromatics with vibrant, complex flavours.
- Allow 3 hours for the entire experience (approximately 1 hour of flying)
- Please bring along a valid photo ID as you will need to present it should you purchase alcohol
- Due to safety reasons, the weight limit for passengers is 130kg
- Children aged 3 and below are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
There are 2 heli-tours daily at 0900hrs & 1300hrs
What You Get
- Approximately 60-minute scenic helicopter flight around Christchurch
- Lunch voucher
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your heli-tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
73 Grays Road, Yaldhurst, Christchurch Airport