Queenstown The Ledge Bungy
It’s up to you how you decide to Bungy at The Ledge. It’s freestyle, and you’ve got a short gondola ride to the top to make up your mind!
Based right in the heart of Queenstown, the Ledge Bungy is guaranteed to take your breath away. It’s a personal challenge like no other and with more Bungy choices than ever before, it’s guaranteed to be an awesome adrenaline hit! The Ledge Bungy is the only site which offers the option for you to "freestyle" it, so if you fancy something a bit different to plummeting head first towards the ground, you can twist, flip, spin, dive… or whatever. The options are pretty much endless.
Ride the gondola to the Skyline Complex to discover our spectacular location 400m above Queenstown. Take in the stunning views before facing your fears head-on at the world’s most scenic bungy site. Fling yourself off the edge of the platform - if this sounds slightly crazy, that's because it is.
But slightly crazy decisions make great stories.
- Minimum age for participation is 10 years old
- Children aged 14 and below require an adult to sign consent at check-in and accompany them on their experience
- You have to weigh between 35kg and 127kg to participate in Ledge Bungy
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number, Age and Weight of all participants
- You are more than welcome to accompany your family and/or friends on their Ledge Bungy experience; bungy spectating is free and you'll get an awesome view whilst you're there
- Ledge Bungy is located up at Skyline Queenstown. Tickets for the Skyline gondola are available here
- While at the Ledge, you can challenge The Ledge Swing as well!
1100 - 1600hrs daily (except Christmas Day), in 30-minute intervals
What You Get
- 47m Ledge Bungy
- Bungy Jumper T-Shirt
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- Based right in the heart of Queenstown, 400 metres above!
- "Freestyle" your bungy like no other - you can twist, flip, spin, dive, or do the old-fashioned plummeting head first towards the ground.
How to Get There
Take the Skyline Gondola up to reach the Ledge Bungy