New Zealand 2 Degrees SIM Card
Stay connected while travelling abroad in New Zealand, and avoid hefty overseas roaming charges.
For more details on the New Zealand SIM Card guide, click here
To activate the SIM,
Simply insert the prepaid SIM card into the mobile device when you land in New Zealand. Once the network is detected, the 30 calendar days begins.
What You Get
New Zealand 2 Degrees SIM Card includes -
1.25GB local data
Valid for 30 days (Renews monthly if there is sufficient credit)
Unlimited Texts to Australia and New Zealand mobile phone
200 minutes of call-time to local line and mobile phone in New Zealand and Australia
*Comes in Normal, Nano, Micro SIM
**Supports mobile tethering
***Validity could be extended via top-ups
Hotline: Calls (65) 67011185 / Whatsapp: (65) 91341516
Terms and Conditions
- This voucher is only accepted at Changi Recommends Counter in Singapore Changi Airport.
- This Denomination is in Singapore dollars and is not exchangeable for cash.
- This voucher cannot be use in more than one transaction.
- The company will be not responsible for the loss or damage of the voucher.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher will not be accepted.
- Voucher is valid for use within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- 20% admin fee will be charge for refund.
- Refund process will take approximately 14-21 working days.
- Please present the voucher to collect the prepaid SIM card at the preferred PUBLIC AREA listed as below.
(Collection Point) Changi Airport Terminal 1 Departure Hall, Level 2 beside Door 4, operated 24/7 (Public Area)
(Collection Point) Changi Airport Terminal 2 Departure Hall, Level 2 beside Door 5, operated 24/7 (Public Area)
(Collection Point) Changi Airport Terminal 3 Arrival Hall, Level 1 beside McDonalds, operated 24/7 (Public Area)
(Collection Point) Changi Airport Terminal 4 Departure Hall, Level 2 beside Door 3 operated24/7 (Public Area)