New Zealand 2 Degrees SIM Card
Stay connected while travelling abroad in New Zealand, and avoid hefty overseas roaming charges.
For more details on the New Zealand SIM Card guide, click here
To activate the SIM,
Simply insert the prepaid SIM card into the mobile device when you land in New Zealand. Once the network is detected, the 30 calendar days begins.
What You Get
New Zealand 2 Degrees SIM Card includes -
1.25GB local data
Valid for 30 days (Renews monthly if there is sufficient credit)
Unlimited Texts to Australia and New Zealand mobile phone
200 minutes of call-time to local line and mobile phone in New Zealand and Australia
*Comes in Normal, Nano, Micro SIM
**Supports mobile tethering
***Validity could be extended via top-ups
Hotline: Calls (65) 67011185 / Whatsapp: (65) 91341516
Terms and Conditions
• e-confirmation will be emailed to you within 2 working days. If you do not receive the confirmation email, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• This voucher is only accepted at Changi Recommends counters in Singapore Changi Airport.
• This denomination is in Singapore dollars and is not exchangeable for cash.
• Please present the voucher to collect the prepaid SIM card before checking in your flight at the preferred terminal.
• This voucher cannot be use in more than one transaction.
• The company will not be responsible for the loss or damaged of the voucher.
• Any alteration(s) on the voucher will not be accepted.
• Voucher is valid for use within 30 days from date of purchase.