Take the public transport bus 391 from Amsterdam Central Station and go to 'de Zaanse Schans' and other destinations north of Amsterdam like Zaandam. You can hop on and hop off all day!
Go to the bus platform of Amsterdam Central Station and get on the red/grey public transport bus 391. Show your ticket to the bus driver, then take a seat and make yourself comfortable.
Enjoy the beautiful city of Amsterdam before you go under the IJ-tunnel. Once you leave Amsterdam, you be surrounded by stunning landscapes as you soon enter the city of Zaandam.
Either choose to depart there, or remain on the bus and go directly to de Zaanse Schans, one of the highlights of the Dutch history. De Zaanse Schans is a residential area in which the 18th and 19th centuries are brought to life. Stroll past the bakery museum and enjoy the smell of fresh cookies, or take a look at the warehouse where clogs are made. Be sure not to miss the cheese factory, pewter foundry, and the various windmills.
- Bus 391 runs every 15 minutes in both directions
Buses operate from 7am.
Bus platform Amsterdam 'Centraal Station' at the bus stop of line 391
What You Get
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.