The hottest bar in Amsterdam also happens to be the coldest, just around the corner from Amsterdam’s famous Rembrandt Square. Your ticket gets you entrance to this teeth-chatteringly awesome spot, plus three free drinks, snuggly thermals to wear, and an adventure into the North Pole.
Have a welcome cocktail in the lounge and then visit a second room which is chilled to a perfect -10 °C. Here, your jaw will drop to the freezing floor when you see the bar – sculpted with 60 tons of natural ice. That’s not all, the walls, the art, the furniture, in fact everything including your glass is made of ice!
You'll get two more drinks to warm your insides - once you're in your snuggly thermal coat and gloves. Choose from beers, shots or orange juices and soak up the rainbow effects of the state-of-the-art lighting.
- Only visitors age 18 and above are allowed admission into the bar
- Inside the actual Icebar, you can stay up to 20 minutes (if you dare). But, you may hang out in the lounge as long as you like, and try our selection of delicious cocktails
The Amsterdam Icebar is open from:
Sun-Thu 11:45 - 1:00am / Friday & Saturday 11:45-2:40am
194-196, Amstel, 1017 AG, Amsterdam
What You Get
- Admission to the Amsterdam XtraCold Icebar
- 3 free drinks (a welcome cocktail in the normal bar and then two other shots, ice-cold beers or orange juices, in the Icecold area)
- All the special clothing you’ll need for the Xtracold experience
How to Use
- Please display printed or mobile voucher at the entrance of XtraCold Ice Bar
- Do arrive 15 minutes before your chosen timeslot
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.