If you are planning to explore Holland in a day, this Grand Holland Tour whisks you away from Amsterdam's busy center to Madurodam, a cool miniature city, to Binnenhof, the world's oldest parliament building in The Hague, and to the home of Delft Blue porcelain. Then it's off to Rotterdam to climb the Euromast for dazzling views.
Meet your trusty guide in the center of Amsterdam and board your comfy bus to Madurodam in The Hague. This world-famous miniature city will amaze you with detailed scale replicas of Netherland's most iconic buildings.
Next you'll stroll through the pretty city center of The Hague and into the Binnenhof, the world's oldest parliament building still in use. You'll see Paleis Noordeinde and can even visit the Peace Palace - home to the International Court of Justice.
Thereafter, head over to Delft. Get yourself lunch and then explore one of the last remaining factories of Delft Blue porcelain. You'll recognize the iconic whites and blues.
Now it's time for Rotterdam, where you'll climb the city's highest structure - the 185-meter high Euromast tower. Get breathtaking views of the harbor, the Erasmus Bridge and more.
There's simply no better way to explore Holland, all in one day.
- Tour duration: Approximately 9.5 hrs
- Children age 3 and below may participate in the tour free
- The tour departs from Amsterdam at 09:30 hrs and will end in Amsterdam at approximately 19:00 hrs
- Participants of the tour are advised to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure.
Tour operates every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday and departs at 09:30 hrs
Tours & Tickets Amsterdam Centraal
De Ruijterkade 34a, 1012 AA, Amsterdam
What You Get
- Full-day transport on a deluxe coach
- Guide on the bus (speaks English, Spanish and German)
- Tour on the bus through Amsterdam
- Entry to Madurodam, The Hague
- Walking tour through The Hague with photostops at the Binnehof Noordeinde Palace, and the Peace Palace (Vredespaleis)
- Free time in Delft
- Entry to the Royal Delft Blue Experience (earthernware factory), Delft
- Skip-the-line entry to Euromast Tower, Rotterdam
How to Use
- Please present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator at De Ruijiterkade 34 (near MacBike Central Station)
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.