Body Worlds Amsterdam: The Happiness Project Ticket
Explore the mysteries of the human body with an entrance ticket to Body Worlds Amsterdam, and see the permanent “The Happiness Project” exhibition. Marvel at real human specimens, and explore the effects of happiness on the body and soul.
Explore how happiness influences the health of the human body, and discover answers to other mysteries of human life at Amsterdam’s Body Worlds: The Happiness Project.
This fascinating new exhibition by Dr. Gunther von Hagens, centrally located on Amsterdam's Damrak, features more than 200 anatomical specimens of authentic human bodies, all utilized to demonstrate the complexity, resilience, and vulnerability of the human form.
Suitable for adults and children, the interactive show also features an adults-only exhibition in the basement that has attracted over 40 million visitors worldwide. The only exhibition of its kind to make use of a donor program, Body Worlds is a scientific exploration of how happiness can affect both your body and soul.
- Children aged 4 years or younger enter free of charge
9am to 8pm.
Go directly to the Body World Museum at Damrak 66, 1012 LM Amsterdam, Netherlands. Skip the line and present your voucher for scanning.
What You Get
- Entrance ticket to the Body Worlds exhibition
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.