Experience 2 of Amsterdam’s best attractions with a combined 1-hour canal cruise and skip-the-line entry to the Rijksmuseum. Cruise the picturesque waterways of the Canal Belt, then admire masterpieces from the museum’s collection of 17th-21st cent
Combine 2 of Amsterdam’s must-do experiences with this tour of the Canal Belt by boat and entry to the legendary Rijksmuseum.
Admire the beautiful canal boats and merchant houses from the water on a 1-hour canal cruise that takes you along some of the historic waterways. Dug in the Dutch Golden Age spanning the 17th century, it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2010.
Feast your eyes on the decorative façades of the canalside buildings, and marvel at all the different styles of gables, such as clock, spout and neck gables. Pass iconic architecture, including the Skinny Bridge over the Amstel River, the legendary home of the World War 2 diarist Anne Frank, the imposing Westerkerk, and the old Port of Amsterdam.
Then, disembark to enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Rijksmuseum. See masterpieces by the Dutch masters of the 17th century, including Rembrandt’s “The Nighwatch” and Vermeer’s “The Milkmaiden.”
- Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat)
- Please note that there are no refreshments available during the cruise
- You can use your voucher to enter the museum for up to 2-hours from the starting time written on your ticket
- After entering the museum (within the 2-hour time slot on your ticket) you are welcome to stay as long as you like until the museum closes
- The 1-hour canal cruise can be taken at any time during your stay as it is an open ticket
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The Rijksmuseum is located at Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam.
Board the boat for your canal cruise at Prins Hendrikkade 25, 1012 TM Amsterdam.