Amsterdam: Luxury Salon Boat Cruise with Drinks & Cheese
Discover the beautiful city of Amsterdam in 75-minutes whilst learning of the city's culture and rich trading history. Your cruise will take place on a classical saloon boat, away from the busy streets packed with trams, bikes, and crowds.
Sit back and relax whilst you enjoy a 1 hour and 15-minute city cruise that will acquaint you with the city's famous landmarks, culture, and entertain you with stories from its rich trading history. Seeing the city of Amsterdam whilst aboard a covered and heated saloon boat is the best way to discover one of Europe's most exciting cities.
During your cruise, your skipper will take you through to many of the city's highlights. As you relax and take in all the sights and sounds, your hostess will provide you with drinks and typical Dutch Gouda cheese. This cruise is conducted in a group with a maximum of 24 people, and will provide you with both an immersive and interactive tour. There is also enough time during the tour for questions and recommendations you might require for the rest of your stay as you enjoy this beautiful city.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- It is colder on the water, please bring warm clothing and don't get surprised by the chilly Dutch weather
- A fairly big step has to be made into the boat, the stewards will assist you with this
- You are always welcome to cancel your ticket if it rains and you'd rather stay inside
- The boat holds a maximum capacity of 24 people, meaning your cruise will be both intimate and personal
Cruise departs at multiple timings through the day.
Dock at Homomonument (Keizersgracht 196)
Westermarkt, 1016 DL Amsterdam, Netherlands
What You Get
- All drinks included (Heineken beer, white and red wine, soft drinks, coffee, and tea)
- Tastings of typical Dutch Gouda cheese
- Live guiding by the local skipper and hostess
- Any recommendations you need to further your stay in the city
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.