Amsterdam: 2-Hour Guided Bike Tour
See Amsterdam like a local on a 2-hour bike tour of the city’s major attractions. Riding with an experienced guide, see fascinating sites and districts, such at the Jordaan Quarter, Anne Frank's House, the Museum Quarter, and the Rijksmuseum.
Amsterdam is a world-class cycling city, and there’s no better way to explore it than on this 2-hour bike tour. Count on the years of experience of the first company in Amsterdam to offer guided bicycle tours, with friendly guides that will show you the authentic Amsterdam on a relaxed tour of the city.
See all the major highlights as you learn about Amsterdam's rich history. Visit the old western harbor, cycling through a maze of idyllic canals, and ride into hidden courtyards where you will have plenty of opportunities to photograph the picturesque city.
In addition, you will get to explore the various diverse neighborhoods of Amsterdam, riding through the Jordan Quarter, where you will pass Rembrandt’s house, continuing to the Rijksmuseum, a state museum dedicated to art and history, and exploring the infamous Red Light District, where you can experience Amsterdam’s underground culture.
- This tour requires you to know how to ride a bicycle
Tour departs at 1:30pm.
Nieuwezijds Kolk 29 (a 3-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station).
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour departure.
What You Get
- 2-hour bike tour
- Bicycle rental
- Free use of a poncho in case of rain
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.