Bagan Archaeological Zone E-Ticket with Private Tuk Tuk Transfer
Enjoy your private tuk tuk transfer from the airport or Bagan bus stops or jetty in Bagan to your hotel in Bagan Archaeological Zone . You can check out as many temples as you want as this pass is valid for 5 consecutive days. Save yourself the hassle of buying multiple tickets and use this all-inclusive pass to enter over 80 temples.
If you are visiting Bagan, this is the best combo you can find and should consider getting - Bagan Archaeological Zone 5-day pass and your private tuk tuk transfer.
Gone are the days of haggling the price with taxi drivers at the airport! Arrive in Nyaung U Domestic Airport or at the bus stops or at the jetty and get picked up by your private tuk tuk driver, before transferring directly to your chosen hotel in Bagan. With your 5-day Bagan Archaeological Zone Pass, explore Bagan at your own pace and redeem your e-voucher on your mobile at the checkpoints with our ground staff. You can enter the temples directly with just your voucher, saving you the stress of buying multiple tickets and queueing for hours.
Tuk Tuk operating hours: 4:30am to 7:00pm (latest arrival time for flights is before 6:00pm)
What You Get
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 2-11
Remark: children need to be accompanied at all times by at least one legal adult.
- Bagan Archaeological Zone 5-day Pass
- Private Tuk Tuk Transfer for maximum capacity of 2 passengers and small-sized luggage
- Transfer to client’s chosen hotel within Bagan Archaeological Zone. Surcharges will be applied if the hotel is located outside of Bagan Archaeological Zone
- Tour Guide
- Tips or gratuities
- Insurance in Myanmar
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary above
- When entering pagodas, guests are not allowed to wear any footwear so you will have to remove footwear at the entrance
- As you will be visiting pagodas, it is recommended to wear non-revealing clothing such as long pants/skirts and t-shirts/shirts that are not sleeveless
- Bring a hat or cap for sunny days and an umbrella for rainy days
- Every foreign visitor needs to have a Bagan Archaeological Zone Ticket to enter the temples
- The ticket is valid for 5 consecutive days from the visit date
- The ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Regardless of the type of travel documents, all visitors are required to purchase the Bagan Archaeological Zone ticket to enter the temples
- The ticket may be used for multiple visits to the same temple within the validity period
- The maximum capacity of the tuk tuk are 2 passengers and a small luggage. Surcharge of USD6 will be applied for customers with large luggage
How To Use
Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator.
Please email the following information to email@example.com after you have made your booking:
- Full name
- Passport copy or scan
- Arrival flight details
- Hotel address in Bagan
- Contact number
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.