Valle Nevado And Farellones Ski-center Day Trip From Santiago
Depart Santiago for the day to visit Valle Nevado and Farellones, located in the Andes Mountains. Whilst there, discover the winter-sports hot spot of Chile, and take in the impressive views.
Your experience begins from your hotel between 7:00AM-8:00AM, from where you head towards the Andes Mountain Range through a 40-bend road.
Along the way, take in Santiago from above and breathe the fresh mountain air. At approximately 10:00AM you ascend to 2,700 meters above sea level, where Farellones is located. This area is known as one of the few mountain villages of Chile.
Visit the famous center of El Colorado, before continuing your ascent towards Valle Nevado. From there, a further 20 bends in the road remain to reach a prestigious ski center located at 3,000 meters above sea level. This area is the headquarters of important championships such as snowboarding, which are held annually.
You are then granted time for lunch, before your return trip to Santiago takes place. Your expected return time to Santiago is approximately 6:00PM.
Start time: 8 am
What You Get
Valle Nevado and Farellones Ski-Center Day Trip from Santiago
Person: 3 years old and above
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Rental of clothing or equipment
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- The snow season is from June to September, but this tour is run all year round
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Bring warm clothing appropriate for the activity
- Pets are not allowed
- Pickup is available from all areas of Santiago, Las Condes, Providencia, and Vitacura. You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pickup is available from all areas of Santiago, Las Condes, Providencia, and Vitacura.
To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address.