Valle Arcoiris Rainbow Valley Day Tour
Take a trip through time, where you will experience the traces of ancient tribes and the natural wonders of the Rainbow Valley at the Domeyko Mountain Range.
Your tour starts at 8:00AM at which point you will be picked-up from your respective hotel. After this, you will venture towards Yerbas Buenas, a place where you can observe the Cordillera de Domeyko, the Cordillera de la Sal and the Cordillera de Los Andes.
In this first stop at the Cordillera Domeyko, you will visit petroglyphs, some of them up to 6,000 years old and carved into the stones of the desert. Whilst enjoying the amazing view of this beautiful landscape, you will be able to have breakfast and prepare to venture toward your main destination, the Rainbow Valley. Located in the Domeyko Mountain Range, here you will have fantastic views of the hills with their unique colored stripes, due to the clay and minerals that are within them.
Start time: 8am
What You Get
Valle Arcoiris Rainbow Valley Day Tour
Person: 7 to 70 years old
- Breakfast (tea/coffee, juice, milk, 1 sandwich, 1 chocolate)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from San Pedro de Atacama
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable shoes
- For safety reasons, this tour is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, people with hypertension problems, children under 7 years old and adults over 70 years old
- It is recommended that you wear a pullover, sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat. Please bring your passport/ID card, some cash and your camera.
- Please bring water to drink on the tour
- Pets, smoking and large bags are not allowed
- Pick-up is available from centrally located hotels in San Pedro de Atacama town only. If your hotel is out of the pickup zone, you will be sent a meeting point.
- Pickup will between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from centrally located hotels in San Pedro de Atacama town only. If your hotel is out of the pickup zone, you will be sent a meeting point.
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address