Valdivia Rivers and Wetlands Kayaking Experience
Enjoy the perfect tour for both nature and bird lovers. You will paddle between 2 or 3 hours over quiet and peaceful rivers and wetlands, looking for black-necked swans, egrets, and herons along the way.
Spoil yourself with an experience in contact with nature. A kayak offers you the best chance to explore the real beauty of Valdivia, including the city's numerous rivers and surroundings. This is your chance to become one with the river whilst enjoying the abundant nature around the city.
You will be picked up from your hotel to begin your trip to Río Vivo. Your tour start point is located on the shore of the Angachilla River, a mere 20 minutes away from downtown.
After having completed a paddling briefing, you will paddle for about 2 or 3 hours around the near wetlands where you can enjoy observing an abundant amount of bird species. You'll witness birds such as black-necked swans, egrets, herons, and many mores. You will then begin rowing to the nearby wetlands, and at the conclusion of your day out in nature you'll be returned to your tour starting point.
Start time: 9am
What You Get
Valdivia Rivers And Wetlands Kayaking Experience
Adult: 14 years old and above
Child: 13 years old and below
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Basic or complete equipment (depending on the weather)
- Personal expenses
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Come in comfortable clothes and bring a change of clothes, swimwear, towel and sunscreen
- Pick up and drop-off is available from most hotels located in Valdivia.
- You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick up and drop-off is available from most hotels located in Valdivia.
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address