Uxmal & Kabah Tour with Mayan Planetarium
Visit Kabah, a Puuc-style city of religious significance, dating from 800 A. D. Tour the Mayan city of Uxmal, well known in myth and legend. Enjoy a late afternoon lunch and some pool time amid the gardens of the lovely Hacienda Uxmal Hotel.
Your first stop will be Uxmal, known to many by way of legend, myth or anecdote. It is situated within a series of hills known as the Puuc or “mountainous area” in the Maya. The name was later given to describe the architectural style of the region, such as the colossal Magicians Pyramid, impressive Governors Palace, intricate Dove’s Temple, and grand Nuns Quadrangle.
The archaeological structures and buildings located throughout Uxmal are ornamented with geometrical figures and masks of the rain god, Chaac. The rain god was considered by the Maya people as one of the most important of their deities. Have lunch at either the beautiful Hacienda Uxmal or in the gardens of the Lodge of Uxmal surrounded by unique Maya Palapas.
Next visit Kabah, a Puuc-style city that flourished around the year 800 AD. Kabah is known as the second largest religious center in the Puuc-style. (Puuc is the Mayan name given to a series of low-lying hills with a unique culture and style.) After sightseeing, enjoy the beautiful pool and gardens of the Hacienda Uxmal Hotel. The tour will depart from Uxmal at 16:00 in order to be in Merida at around 17:00.
What You Get
Uxmal & Kabah Tour with Mayan Planetarium
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 5 to 12 years old
- Round-trip transportation from meeting point in Merida
- Bilingual guide
- Free use of The Lodge at Uxmal facilities: swimming pool, towel, lounge chairs
- Lunch at Historic Hacienda Uxmal
- Free access to Uxmal’s First Explorers Gallery located at the main house of the Hotel Hacienda Uxmal
- Meals and beverages not mentioned
- Gratuities and optional activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to Uxmal & Kabah archaeological sites
How to use:
- The tour itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Please come in comfortable shoes and clothes
- This tour includes a Tour Protection Policy (in case of any event you can call 800 444 0690, 24/7)
- Various meet-up points are available. Please select your preferred pick-up location upon booking
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
- 8.25am: Paseo de Montejo 454, Itzimná, 97100 Mérida, Yuc.
- 8.15am: Starbucks Gran Hotel, Calle 60 496, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc.
- 8am: Fuente Parque, Calle 67A 529, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc
- 8.45am: Paradero Mundo Maya, Calle 60 299 E, Unidad Revolución, 97110 Mérida, Yuc.