Todos Los Santos Lake And Villa Peulla Tour
Marvel at the majestic Patagonian landscape as you take a sightseeing cruise on the wonderful Todos Los Santos Lake. Visit the Petrohué Waterfalls and discover hidden gems in the small eco-friendly village of Peulla.
Sail on the wonderful Todos Los Santos Lake, with its emerald-colored waters and its surrounding forests. Visit the world-renowned Petrohué Waterfalls, that flow into a river that runs through beautiful rock formations. Also discover Peulla, a small ecological village of 120 inhabitants, which is on the route of the famous Andean Crossing.
After visiting the Petrohué Waterfalls, enjoy a 2-hour boat trip on Todos Los Santos Lake, taking in the views of the majestic Osorno, Puntiaguado and Tronador volcanoes. However, the adventure does not end when you arrive at Peulla, as there you can choose to take part in a large variety of activities such as canopying, horse riding, and a 4x4 safari, all in a stunning setting that will take your breath away. Optional activities not included.
Start time: 7.30am
What You Get
Todos los Santos Lake and Villa Peulla Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Round-trip transportation from the meeting point in Puerto Varas
- English, Portuguese, and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Foods and drinks
- Optional activities in Villa Peulla
- Personal expenses
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes.
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen and some cash for personal expenses and optional activities
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes early
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Turistour Puerto Varas, Del Salvador 72, Puerto Varas, Región de los Lagos, Chile