Sky Costanera Level 61 And 62 Entry Ticket
Witness unforgettable, panoramic views over Santiago from the observation deck of the iconic Sky Costanera, Latin America's tallest building. Let your jaw drop as you are elevated 62 floors to fantastic 360-degree views over the Andes mountains.
Take an elevator into the clouds as you ascend Santiago's iconic Sky Costanera skyscraper. Holding the title of Latin America's tallest building, a ride up to the 61st floor is a must for all visitors to Santiago. Look out over miles of Chilean landscapes from the observation deck — a heart-stopping moment not to be forgotten.
Dominating the skyline, the Sky Costanera structure towers over the financial district at a staggering 980 feet. Feel the world at your feet and enjoy a bird’s eye view of the surrounding Andes mountains with breathtaking 360-degree panoramas at your disposal. By day or by night, the experience is picture-perfect.
Take the time to look at the maps and through the deck's telescopes to find Santiago's major landmarks. If you have the time, watch the sun set behind the mountains for an extra dose of the awe-inspiring and jaw-dropping.
Operating hours:11am to 8pm
Last entry: 7.30pm
What You Get
Sky Costanera Level 61 and 62 Entry Ticket
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 4 to 12 years old
- Entrance ticket
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-Fi throughout the attraction
- Guided tours (during certain times of the day)
- Personal expenses
- For more information and updated operating hours, please refer to the official site.
- Enter the attraction from the underground floor of the Costanera Shopping Mall
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: Av. Andrés Bello 2425, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Located in Mall Costanera Center