Head out on an unforgettable Segway adventure to discover more of Santiago's history and curiosities. Choose what you would like to see and ride through the beautiful parks or through historic Santiago.
If you have a young spirit and are into technology and innovation, this experience was made for you! You will discover the city of Santiago in an exciting and fun way using eco-friendly personal transport. Start by meeting your guide, who will give you a training session on how to ride the Segway - you'll see that it's much easier than it seems!
From there, you'll have the option of choosing to discover the city through its parks or by visiting its more historic sights. If you choose the first option, you will roll through the network of parks located on the south bank of the Mapocho River, in a route that crosses Santiago among its native nature. Visit the beautiful Bicentennial Fountain in Balmaceda Park, the Friendship Pagoda, Sculpture Park, the Sky Costanera, and the Bicentennial Park where you can feed the pink flamingos.
Alternatively, if you wish to see the more historical side of the city, you'll visit places like el Parque Balmaceda, the Plaza Italia, Puente del romantismo, Parque Forestal, and Cerro Santa Lucia. Take in the beautiful views and learn where and how Santiago was founded.
On either route, you'll be accompanied by a passionate guide who will point out curiosities and explain everything there is to know about this fascinating city.
Start time: 10am
What You Get
Santiago Guided Sightseeing Segway Tour
Adult: 13 years old and above
- Segway rental
- Segway training session
- Tour guide
- Helmet and elbow pads
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- All participants must be 13 years and older. Those under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum weight: 45 kg
- Maximum weight: 100 kg
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women
- Come in comfortable clothes and shoes
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Salvador Metro Station (Providencia Exit)