Santa Rita Vineyard Classic Tour
Head to Santa Rita Vineyard and take a tour of this treasure of the Maipo Valley. See the vineyards, the first cellar, and learn about wine making on a guided tour.
Arrive at the beautiful vineyard of Santa Rita, which, for more than 135 years has worked ceaselessly to craft fine wines. Discover how the vineyard started when Don Domingo Fernández Concha brought the finest French grape varieties to the rich soils of the Maipo Valley, together with specialized equipment and a team of top winemakers from France.
See how today, the vineyard has established itself as one of the most relevant of Chile, earning vast experience that shines through in the quality of its products - quality that has been upheld over the decades, and will carry on delighting wine lovers in every corner of the world.
Begin the experience with the chance to take a guided tour through grape variety garden and vineyards. Then witness the process behind winemaking, cellaring, and bottling of the wines. Visit the “Bodega 1” – the winery’s first cellar and the “Cellar of the 120 Patriots”, where you will discover the exciting story that gives 120 its name.
End your tour with a tasting of the Reserva and Gran Reserva wines, and take home an engraved wine glass. Then visit the Andino museum and explore over 1,800 pre-Columbian artefacts in the various exhibits.
Start time: 10am or 2.45pm
What You Get
Santa Rita Vineyard Classic Tour
Adult: 18 years old and above
- Santa Rita entrance ticket
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Engraved wineglass
- Andino Museum entry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Only adults aged 18+ are allowed to taste the wines
- If you want to buy food, there is a restaurant (reservation necessary) and a cafe at Santa Rita, and by-the-glass tastings are available at the shop
- Please note that this is a direct ticket to the vineyard and transportation isn't included
- No pets are allowed, with assitance dogs being an exception
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: Camino Padre Hurtado 0695, San Bernardo, Buin, Región Metropolitana, Chile