Izamal City Tour With Carriage Ride
Visit Izamal, the City of Three Cultures, on a day trip from Merida. See the San Antonio de Padua Convent and take a horse-drawn carriage ride.
Visit the City of Three Cultures on a full-day tour from Merida. See the influence of pre-Columbian and colonial architectural styles in its main buildings.
Begin the tour at the San Antonio de Padua Convent. This Franciscan convent was built in 1553, atop of what was the tallest pyramid in the city: Pap-Hol-Chac.
Learn about the history of this place and see its spacious atrium with 75 arches. Admire the yellow-painted houses of the town and shop for crafts by local artisans.
Board an old-fashioned horse-drawn carriage for a ride along the city’s cobblestone streets, stopping at the small Pyramid of El Conejo and the Pyramid of Kinich Kakmó.
What You Get
Izamal City Tour with Carriage Ride
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 5 to 12 years old
- Round-trip transportation from the meeting point in Merida
- Bilingual guide
- Carriage ride (up to 4 people)
- Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation
- Food or drinks
- Souvenirs or personal expenses
How to use:
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Pets are not allowed on the tour
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Various meeting points are available for pick-up. Please select your preferred location upon booking.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
- 8.25am - Paseo de Montejo Meeting Point: Outside McDonalds, Paseo de Montejo 454, Itzimná, 97100 Mérida, Yuc., México
- 8.15am - Starbucks Gran Hotel Meeting Point: Outside Starbucks Gran Hotel Mérida, Calle 60 496, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc.
- 8am - Fuente Parque de San Juan Meeting Point: Parque San Juan, Calle 67A 529, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc.
- 8.45am - Paradero Mundo Maya Meeting Point: Outside Gran Museo del Mundo Maya, Calle 60 299 E, Unidad Revolución, 97110 Mérida, Yuc.