Cuzama Full Day Cenote Tour From Merida
Travel to the Cascabel, Chaksikin and Pool Cocom cenotes on this full-day tour by truck or bicycle. Enjoy a swim at each stop and end with a tasty lunch.
Visit 3 cenotes on this 8-hour tour: Cascabel, Chaksikin and Pool Cocom. You’ll arrive at the cenotes on board a truck that is typically used to transport agave leaves.
The first stop will be at the Cascabel cenote, where you’ll enjoy a swim and admire the natural formations around you.
Next is the Chaksikin cenote, known for its deep waters. Enjoy some free time to swim in the underground cave pool. Continue on to the Pool Cocom cenote, which is an open pool that provides the opportunity to take in the beauty of the natural surroundings.
The tour ends with a late lunch at a local restaurant.
Start time: 8.50am
Duration: 8 hours
What You Get
Cuzama Full Day Cenote Tour from Merida
Adult: 11 years old and above
Child: 4 to 10 years old
- Round-trip transportation
- Guided tour
- Flotation vest
- Bilingual guide
- Truck or bicycle ride
- Entrance fees
- Food or drinks
- Souvenirs or personal expenses
How to use:
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- The exact duration of the tour will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Be sure to wear light and comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please bring your swimwear, a towel, and biodegradeble sunscreen
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Merida. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed.
- To arrange your pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Merida.
To arrange your pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address