Discover Chichen Itza, the most important ruins of the Mayan Empire. Visit Chichen Itza's Great Ball Court, and its ancient temples hidden deep within the Mexican rainforest. Then enjoy a hearty buffet lunch while watching traditional folk dancing!
Visit Chichen Itza with a day tour from Merida. The most important archaeological site in the Yucatan, Chichen Itza was the ancient capital of the Mayan Empire. See the majestic El Caracol Observatory. Then visit the Great Ball Court, the largest ballgame court in ancient Mesoamerica.
Explore the wonders inside the Pyramid of Kukulcan, including the famous Chac Mool sculpture. Then look out over the Great Plaza, the heart of Chichen Itza. Take in the ball courts, the Temple of the Jaguars, Tzompantli, the Temple of the Warriors, and the Temple of a Thousand Columns.
Finally visit the set of buildings constructed during the Mayan classical age including the Nunnery, La Iglesia, and Akab Dzib. After your visit, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch featuring traditional Mexican dishes as well as chicken, a salad bar and desserts, while enjoying a traditional folk dance show.
What You Get
Chichen Itza With Cenote & Lunch Small Group Tour From Merida
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 5 to 12 years old
- Certified, official, and bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to the Mayan Planetarium
- Use of the Hotel Mayaland facilities including swimming pool, towel, lounge chairs, and botanical gardens
- Buffet lunch with a selection of more than 30 dishes to choose from
- Transportation from meeting point in Merida (drop-off at major hotels at Cancun or Riviera Maya if option selected)
- Admission fee to a beautiful cenote
- Pick up or drop-off at your accommodation
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza, must be paid in pesos
- Additional food or drink
- Additional activities
How to use:
- Please bring comfortable clothes, walking shoes, sunglasses, a hat and extra cash for souvenirs and personal expenses
- The tour itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Pick-up is available from selected meeting points. Please select your preferred meeting point and time upon booking.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.